Hurray an award! Thanks to Megan at Army, Alaska, Life and from High Heels & Combat Boots for it. :)
Now for 7 Things I Love..
1. My husband of course. I think if you follow along you know how dedicated I am to him and vice versa. He is my rock and my best friend. The most selfless, caring, compassionate person I have ever met AND I get to call him mine. :)
2. Emmie. Yes my dog is number two ha. Dogs provide a companionship that is unlike any other. They are there for you wagging their tail and barking in excitement when you come home no matter what kind of day you have had. Emmie has provided me a lot of comfort on crappy days and even when the day is great she gives me something to look forward to and something to laugh at.
3. My family. I am very lucky to have a close family on both my side and Jason's who is nothing but supportive and is always there for us. They have been an amazing source of support when I need it and although I know none of them truly understand everything they sure try to.
4. Traveling. I love road trips in the car, but I also love seeing new things or vacationing in new places with the mister.
5. Cooking/baking. I love both.
6. Working out. I would have never listed that a few years ago, but it is part of my routine now and I love it. I actually look forward to it and if I don't I feel great afterwards when I am able to fit it in my day.
7. My BlackBerry. I know I know but the thing is amazing. I can instant message on the go, check the news, talk to my friends who also blackberry on messenger, play games, cure boredom, and even blog. I don't think I would love it as much if Jason was home, but for now I sure do.
Ok now for seven people to give the award to:
- More Than An (Army) Wife How could I not give it to her?! We have the same countdown :)
- Jamie at Look on the Right Side because I think she is pretty fabulous and makes me laugh whenever she posts.
- I know JLC at French Kiss as been tagged, but I am tagging her too! After all she deserves it from driving away to pick up her husband on R&R with the gas pump still attached to the car lol.
- Kristen at Steady As We Go for her amazing attitude and for having the red hair too haha ;)
- Kiki at Impatiently Waiting
and the other two will be from the first two comments received. Enjoy!