- Disinfecting Multi-Surface
- Disinfecting Bathroom
- Disinfecting Wipes - 35 ct.
- Laundry Detergent
- Liquid Fabric Softener
- Dish liquid
- All- Purpose Cleaner
- Auto-Dish Pacs
- Glass Cleaner
One of the greatest products for Military families Seventh Generation makes is their laundry detergent. They do not use optical brighteners in their detergent which are not supposed to be used on combat uniforms! I love having this on hand when I wash my husband’s uniforms.
Another great product I must rave about is the multi-purpose disinfecting wipes. These are great all around the house and without all the harsh chemicals found in many other brands.
One Army Wife Post fan is going to win the exact same package from Seventh Generation!
• Pick one Seventh Generation product you would be excited to try and tell me why (feel free to use the Seventh Generation website and find something not listed in this kit).
• Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link on your side bar. Afterwards come back and leave a separate comment.
• Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
• Post on Facebook with a link back here and then leave a comment with your Facebook link.
This giveaway will end at 11:59 P.M. EST on July 22nd. Winner will be chosen and contacted on that day. If no response is heard from the winner within five days another winner will be chosen using Random.org
All opinions are my very own and products were provided to me by Seventh Generation for review upon request.