CHI Silk Infusion contains no alcohol (many products do) so it doesn't dry out your hair. With all of the heat damage my hair faces this stuff makes me feel a little bit better about running my straightener through my hair...sometimes more than once a day. :/ The best part is it makes your hair look shiny and smooth like you didn't just spend 20 minutes putting heat directly on it! :)
Then there is this...
It is the best of the best. Hana Shine Shield even has the Customer Choice label over at Misikko. It is a serum that can be used as a leave-in conditioner and it never looks greasy. Oh praise heavens because most products make my hair look greasy and this one is all the things my hair needs without the noticeable something extra is in there! I love Chi Silk Infusion, but what I really love is Hana Shine Shield.
Which one would you love? Ohhh how about you just win both of them and decide for yourself!
That is right! One Army Wife Post reader will win both the Chi Silk Infusion and Hana Shine Shield from Misikko!!
To win this giveaway leave a comment telling me what your heat offense on your hair is. Do you blow dry every day or are you the devil like me and blow dry then straighten it every day?
For extra entries...
• Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link on your side bar. Afterwards come back and leave a separate comment.
• Blog about this giveaway and leave a link in the comments section here.
• Follow Misikko on Twitter (@misikko) then leave a comment here saying you did so.
• “Like” Misikko on Facebook (www.facebook.com/MisikkoBeauty) then come back and put in for another entry on the comments section.
• Interact with Misikko’s Facebook – Comment on a post or picture, or write on their wall (www.facebook.com/MisikkoBeauty)
This giveaway will end at 11:59 P.M. EST on August 15th. Winner will be chosen and contacted on that day. If no response is heard from the winner within five days another winner will be chosen using Random.org. Winner must be a resident of the United States or Canada!