We finally had our consultation with our doctor to discuss all things IVF. We went in with an open mind and even the thought that we may not do IVF. We laid everything out there and talked to our doctor about the chances of me producing enough eggs and/or the cycle being cancelled because of poor response and even the percentage that we could conceive from it. Chances aren't as high for us as for other couples because of our fertility factors.
We were originally scheduled for next month but we ended up saying no to that. I am still trying to find that happy medium where I will be strong enough if after the whole process we still are not pregnant.
Soooo after some talking things look like this:
We will apply for a loan within the next month.
We will begin our IVF cycle at the end of September.
In the middle of November if all goes well we will have everything completed...
and then we will wait...
with fingers crossed.